Magazine, newspaper, book and digital publishing is still undergoing significant structural change. To reflect this change, Publishing and Technology keeps you up to date with the management and technology issues confronting managers, creative and technology staff – from Software to Hardware, Regulation to Practice, Established and Emerging Standards.
Comprising a web site, email newsletter, video channel and online whitepaper library, Publishing and Technology acts as a conduit between vendors and the technology decision makers of the newspaper, magazine and Internet publishing industries.
The decision makers include:
- Management: Managing Directors, Publishers, Chief Financial Officers
- Sales: Advertising Sales Directors, Reps, Subscription Managers
- Content: Editors, Journalists, Senior Designers
- Infrastructure: IT Managers, Programmers
- Production: Print, traffic managers, co-ordinators, etc.
- Independents: One-man-band or small team niche publishers and freelance content creators
- Education: Decision makers of the future – Tertiary media departments and journalism schools
For advertising enquiries, contact Phil Sandberg via email@example.com or via +61 (0)414 671 811.